Introduction

Hello,
    My name is Karmann Jean and I recently (in July 2017) graduated from the University of Derby, after studying Textiles Design for 3 years, where I specialized in knit.
    I thought I would start a blog to document my journey of being a recent graduate and to hopefully show my story of setting up my own little business. In doing this I am planning to do a few posts about the products I have made in the past so, that you can get to know me, my style and see how I have grown at my craft.
   Sorry that this is brief but I am new to this and don't really know what to say. However, I am hoping that my next few blog posts will explain things more. But if you do have any questions please feel free to ask.
   Thank you for reading
   Love Karmann Jean
(P.S as I am new to this any feedback/tips on what I could do better would be greatly appreciated.)

Comments